Ways To Give
Become a member of Jazz 88.3 KCCK and help keep the jazz playing in Eastern Iowa! Any size donation is welcomed.
And membership is flexible! Here are a few of the most popular ways to give:
- Pledge. The Eastern Iowa Corridor is by far the smallest region in the nation to support a full-time jazz station. But that means it takes all of us working together to keep it going! Pledging money to the station is an easy way to keep jazz on the air. Click here to pledge online. You can also call with a pledge anytime 8-5 Monday-Friday, 800-373-KCCK (5225) or mail a check to KCCK-FM, 6301 Kirkwood Blvd. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52406.
- Sustaining Membership. Sustaining Memberships are a special way to pledge to support Jazz 88.3. All you do is designate an amount to be withdrawn from your bank or credit card account each month, and the money is transferred automatically to KCCK. Best of all, you no longer have to worry about annual membership renewals! It's already taken care of. There are two ways to enroll:
- EFT Monthly Gifts. Pledge an annual amount, then break it up into small, easy monthly payments. There are two ways to enroll:
- Planned Giving. A planned gift to Jazz 88.3 KCCK is a great partnership between you and the station, as your gift provides a dual benefit. You help guarantee that the jazz keeps playing for your children, grandchildren and beyond. Plus, there may be tax advantages. Click here for more information.
- Stock Gifts. A gift of appreciated stock not only helps KCCK, but can have positive tax advantages for you. Talk to your financial adviser or contact KCCK's Development department, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 319-398-5421.
- Vehicle & Electronics Donation. If you don't care to go through the hassle of trading in or selling a vehicle you don't want anymore, donate it to KCCK! The same goes for old electronics, including phones, PDAs, iPods and more. Click here for vehicle donation information, or here for electronics.
Do you have questions that aren't answered here? Contact us, email@example.com